How to Delete Your Google Account
Deleting your Google Account means all data associated with that account and any services you use, like Gmail, Google Play, Google Drive, YouTube and more will be removed. So you should have a good reason to delete the account. It is highly recommended to download your data before deleting your account.
Note: No one can register with the same address again.
Follow the steps below to delete your Google Account.
- If you use your Gmail address for other account login or , password recovery, make sure to update your information on those services before deleting your Google Account. It is important to review the data and products associated with your account on the Google Dashboard.
- Sign in to My Account. If you forgot your password, you can reset it.
- In the "Account preferences" section, select Delete your account or services.
- Enter your password and sign in, so that Google can make sure you are proceeding the request.
- Click "Delete Google Account and data".
- Review what you’re deleting. This page contains information of all the products you have used.
- Check both boxes at the bottom of the page. You also can download your data before deleting your account permanently by clicking on the link in the top of page.
- Choose Delete Account.